As you know unchangeable things and stuffs which lasts for long time usually make us bored. Therefore, to live life completely we need to accept and make the changes. Talking about the changes, today we are going to make you brought the change on your Mac OS X too. Let me elaborate it more for you guys that today you are going to learn here that, “How to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper on Mac OS X?”
How to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper on Mac OS X
The same boring wallpaper of your Mac’s wallpaper can be easily replaced with your own. Additionally, the process of doing is not that much technical and difficult which you are supposed to follow. The procedure and steps in order to change the Lock Screen Wallpaper on your Mac OS X are clearly elaborated below:
Must Check: How To Find Apple ID On Your iOS Device
Learn-How to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper on Mac OS X
So, here are the steps which are supposed to be followed by you in order to change the lock screen wallpaper of your Mac OS X. After changing you can simply make it according to your choice and taste. Now, without taking your time, I would request you to get towards the below steps:
- First of get the image which you want to set as the Lock Screen of your Mac OS X. You need to get it according to the resolution of your Mac OS X. It may vary according to your screen’s size. So, select the most accurate size in order to make it look beautiful on your Mac.
- Ones you have got your wallpaper which you want to set. Then you need to preview it by right Clicking >> Open With >> Preview (default).
- After that, you need to Click on File from the menu bar and then Export. After that, Rename the file tocom.apple.desktop.admin.png and then save it on your desktop or any approachable location (Desktop is preferred).
- Now, you need to open the Finder and Click on Go from the menu bar and then search for this/Library/Caches and click on Go to navigate.
- Afterwards, you need to locate the default lock screen image file from this cache folder. You can locate it using this name: com.apple.desktop.admin.png
- Ones the file is found, you need to copy it to any secure folder in order to make it be there for long. It will be required to revert the changes, so save it at any secure place.
- Now, copy the image file which you have saved with the name com.apple.desktop.admin.png and paste it in the Cache folder and replace the existing one with your file.
- This was it!
Read Also: How to Get the Most Out of Google AdWords For 2015
Now, you may see your own created lock screen wallpaper on your Mac OS X. If you have any kind of question or confusion left related to this guide then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries and questions as soon as possible. Till then don’t forget to share this with your other friends and circle too. Your shares would be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our guides over social media.