DThe Command Prompt is used by many of the programmers and users for various purposes and many users who want to stay this away from their Windows PC from the approach of others or donâ€™t want this feature on their phone due to various reasons.
Therefore, keeping the need of such users, we are going to make you learn that, â€œHow to Disable Command Prompt on Windows PC?â€ You are supposed to follow our guide in order to disable Command Prompt on your Windows. The procedure is quiet simple and easy to be applicable. So, get to the steps to explore more about your solution.
- Must Check:Â How To Watch 3D Movies Using VLC Media Player
Learn-How to Disable Command Prompt On Windows PC
Here are the steps which you are supposed to follow in order to disable Command Prompt on your Windows PC. The steps are quiet simple. We are sure that you can easily apply them and can easily disable them on your PC. This process will restrict the use of Command Prompt by other users too. Now, without taking your time, I would request you to get towards the below steps:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- First of all, Open Run on your Windows PC and run this command:
gpedit.mscand hit enter.
- Then you will have a Local Group Policy Editor Page. You need to Click on User Configuration on that Window and then Click on Administrative Template and in last Click on System.
- Now, you will have a list of certain options, you need to double Click on Prevent Access to the Command Prompt.
- Afterwards, you will have another pop up Window, you need to select the Enable option and then Click on OK button.
- Now, open the Command Prompt and you will have message that Command Prompt has been disabled by the Administrator.
- This was it!
Note: Reverse the Steps to Enable it again for your Windows PC.
Must Check:Â How To Remote Shutdown A Computer On Your Network
This was our another guide for the Windows users which can be used to disable Command Prompt on your Windows Computer. If you have any kind of queries or questions left related to this issue then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries and questions as soon as possible. Till then donâ€™t forget to share this guide with your other friends too. Your shares would be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.