How to Automatically Post Instagram Photos on Twitter: Today we are here to share you about instagram photoes on twitter you know very well instagram giant network in the world where peoples share own picture to family and friends also facebook,Â
So,we knows it is really an annoying job to post your images separately on different platform; therefore so i have solution toÂ Ones you have applied this guide then whenever you will post images on Instagram then it will be automatically shared/published on your twitter account. It will definitely save your time and efforts of posting.
Automatically Post Instagram Photos on Twitter
- First you have to Sign in or Sign up for IFTTT using this Link.
- you are signed up or signed in then you need to go this Link.
- After that, you need to connect your Twitter and Instagram account there.
- Afterwards, Click on Add button.
- So,Now you need to tap on your IFTTT username from top right corner and move towards the Preferences and from there uncheck the Auto Shorten URLs option.
- This was it. Now whenever you will publish your photos on Instagram it will be integrated with your Twitter account automatically.
SO, i m confident you have learned automatic post instagram photos on twitter easily although if you face any problem regarding this article so ask me freely by comment below, and don’t forget to share this post to your friends,