At this point, you are all probably pretty familiar with Facebook, and some of the more common features like updating statuses, checking-in, browsing profiles, pages, and apps, and many more day to day actions.
5 Interesting Facebook Tricks You Might Not Know
However, most people are not aware of a number of interesting, but mostly useless, tricks and hacks, which you can perform on Facebook today.
Here are five of our favorite useless, but interesting, Facebook tricks and hacks for you try:
Removing Your Last Name in Your Facebook Profile
As part of Facebook’s security checks, you are required to completely fill out your account details to successfully create an account. By default, Facebook requires every user to enter their full name prior to saving their profile settings.
With this trick, you will be able to bypass Facebook’s restrictions and drop your last name.
How to Do it:
1) Open Mozilla Firefox (Firefox is required for this hack to work)
2) Go to Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings -> Connection Settings -> Manual Proxy Configuration
3) In the HTTP Proxy Field, enter 126.96.36.199, port 8080, or use any Indonesian Proxy.
4) On your facebook profile, go to Account settings — > Change Language to BAHASA INDONESIA
5) Remove your middle name & last name.