Safe mode is a special type of mode that allows you to fix your Windows problems and issues. When some kind of virus or corrupt files crashed your Windows then you can use Windows Safe mode to fix your infected Windows.When you boot up your Windows in Safe mode then it only uses some main files and programs that is required to log in to the Windows. By using Safe mode in your Windows you will only have access to few Windows programs and functions. The display drivers also doesn’t works while using the Safe mode and it only loads some basic video drivers. Mostly, in many Windows the Safe mode can be easily accessed by pressing the F8 key. But if this method does not work on your Windows PC than don’t worry because I have created this tutorial in which I will teach you that how you can access Safe mode in your Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Access Safe Mode In Windows 8, 7 And Vista
So, if you are running Windows 8, 7 or Vista on your computer and want to access the Windows Safe mode then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, click on Start button and then type msconfig in the Start search bar and hit Enter key.
- Now, a new System Configuration dialog box will appear.
- Then, in System Configuration window, select the Boot tab.
- Now, in the Boot tab, locate to Boot Options section.
- Then, in Boot Options section, put a check on Safe Boot option.
- Now, click on Apply and OK button.
- After that, a new dialog box will pop up in which you have to click on Restart button to make the changes work.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, when you restart your PC then your Windows will directly go in to the Safe mode.
Learn-How To Access Safe Mode In Windows XP
So, if you are using Windows XP on your computer and want to access the Safe mode than follow the below given steps.
- First of all, click on Start Menu and then click on Run command.
- Now, in Run command, type msconfig and hit Enter key.
- After that, System Configuration Utility window will appear.
- Now, in System Configuration Utility window, select the Boot.INI tab.
- Then, in the Boot Options, put a check on the /SAFEBOOT option.
- Now, a new pop up window will appear. So, to make the changes work you have to click on Restartbutton.
- That’s it! You are done!
So, this a complete tutorial on how to access Safe mode in Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP. I hope that now you can easily access the Safe mode in your Windows. If you have any queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then do share this with your friends and circles too.