Do you like to browse internet all the time on your iPhone device? Well, if you do then do you want to add a Safari browser website shortcut on the home screen of your iPhone?Well, if you do then today I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can add a website shortcut button on your iPhone home screen. Adding your desiredÂ website shortcut to your home screen will give you quick and easy access to that particular website. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, letâ€™s get started with our tutorial.
Read Also:How To Find IP Address On Your Mac OS X
Learn-How To Add A Website Shortcut Button
So, if you want to add your favorite website to the home screen of your iPhone then follow the below given steps.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- First of all, open up your iPhone device and thenÂ tap onÂ the Safari browser app to open it up.
- Now, simply locate or navigate to the website that you would like to add on the home screen of your iPhone device.
- Then, tap on the Share button, it will be the center icon atÂ the bottom of the page.
- After that, a new pop up will appear and then you have to tap on the Add To Home Screen option.
- Now, type a name for your website shortcut button and then just tap on Add button, it wouldÂ be on the upper-right side of the screen.
- Thatâ€™s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully added your favorite website shortcut button on your iPhone home screen.
- How To Add A Website Shortcut Button On Your iPhone Home Screen = dostifun tricks and tips
So, this was all about how to add a website shortcut button to your iPhone home screen. I hope that now you will be able to easily add your favorite website shortcut button on the home screen of your iPhone device. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. While in the meantime, if youâ€™d like this tutorial then donâ€™t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.