How To Add Website Shortcut Button On Your iPhone Home Screen.: Do you like to browse the internet all the time on your iPhone device? Well, if you do then do you want to add a Safari browser website shortcut on the home screen of your iPhone?Well, if you do then today I have developed this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can add a website shortcut button on your iPhone home screen. Adding your desired website shortcut to your home screen will give you quick and easy access to that particular website. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn- How To Add Website Shortcut Button On Your iPhone
So, if you want to add your favorite website to the home screen of your iPhone then follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone device and then tap on the Safari browser app to open it up.
- Now, simply locate or navigate to the website that you would like to add on the home screen of your iPhone device.
- Then, tap on the Share button, it will be the center icon at the bottom of the page.
- After that, a new pop-up will appear and then you have to tap on the Add To Home Screen option.
- Now, type a name for your website shortcut button and then just tap on Add button, it would be on the upper-right side of the screen.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully added your favorite website shortcut button on your iPhone home screen.
- How To Add A Website Shortcut Button On Your iPhone Home Screen = toptechViral tricks and tips/Iphone home screen
So,I have discussed How To Add Website Shortcut Button On Your iPhone Home Screen It’s all about to add website shortcuts button I hope it will help you to set button shortcut on your iPhone devices.if you have any hassle regarding this article you can ask me through comments below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.