How To Automatically Shutdown Computer :Using an automated shutdown is very much useful, especially when you want to shutdown your PC after a specific time like after finishing the downloading or when you are not using it.So, if you want to automatically shutdown computer but don’t know how to do it? Then, don’t worry because today I am gonna show you that how you can automatically shutdown your computer after a specific period of time. In this tutorial I will teach you that how you can easily shutdown your computer using the Notepad, which is pretty much easy and simple too. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn- How To Automatically Shutdown Computer
So, if you want to automatically shutdown computer then follow the below given steps to get started. This method is a lot more easier and simpler than using a Task Scheduler to schedule an automatic shutdown task on your computer and also takes couple of seconds to set it up. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
- First of all, open up the Notepad. You can simply open it by going into Start and then type Notepad in theStart menu search bar and then hit Enter key on your keyboard.
- Now, in Notepad, simply paste this given code.
- @echo off
- if %time%==00:00:00.00 goto :X
- goto :W
- shutdown.exe /s /f /t 60 /c “AllTechTricks”
- Now, rename the AllTechTricks to anything which you like, and you have to enter the time in00:00:00:00 field. It will be in the format of H:M:S:MS (Hour, Minutes, Seconds, Milliseconds) and also remember to insert the time in 24 hours format.
- Then, click on File and then select Save As option.
- Now, select All Files in Save as type section and now name it as autoshutdown.bat and then click onSave button.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, to check it, just double-click on the BAT file and then you will see a blank command prompt window, now leave that window opened and do your work, it will automatically shutdown your computer in your specified time.
Read Also: HOW TO VIEW PRIVATE FACEBOOK PICTURE
So, How To Automatically Shutdown Computer :this was all about how to automatically shutdown your computer. I hope that now you can easily and automatically shutdown your computer. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then do share this with your friends and circles too.