As we all know that, iCloud is basically a cloud storage service from Apple that allows its users to store any data like music, videos, photos, documents and other important data to cloud servers so that users can download and access them just in case if their iOS device is stolen or lost.
How To Backup Your iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch To iCloud Manually
Nowadays every iOS device is coming with the integration of iCloud service. So, now you can create back up of your iOS device and store your things on iCloud servers automatically. However, if you are worried about your iOS device then you can also backup your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device manually. So, today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can easily create manual backup of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Backup Your iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Manually
So, if you want to backup your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device to iCloud storage manually then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device.
- Then, go to your phone’s home screen and then tap on the Settings button.
- Now, in Settings menu, tap on the iCloud option.
- After that, in the iCloud settings menu, scroll down and tap on the Storage & Backup option.
- Then, in the Backup section, tap on iCloud Backup on/off switch button to enable it. Or if the iCloud Backup is disabled then after enabling it, first you have to create your iOS device backup and it may take some time depending on your files and data.
- Now, just tap on the Back Up Now button to create backup of your iOS device manually.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully backup your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device to iCloud manually.
Must See: How To Transfer Contacts From Your iPhone To Another iPhone
So, this was all about how to backup your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device to iCloud manually. I hope that now you will able to create backup of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device without any sort of problems. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.
Subscribe to Blog via Email