Booting Windows from USB is a very much useful and helpful, especially when you are fixing a PC. Bootable USB also allows you to try new OS on your computer without uninstalling the previous installed OS.Bootable USB also works as a backup plan, which you can use when your Windows is unable to start or completely crashed. Creating and using a bootable USB drive is very much easy and simple. So, today I am gonna show you that how you can directly boot Windows from USB drive. To boot your Windows from USB drive then you are gonna need a USB drive with minimum 4GB storage capacity. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Boot Windows From USB
To Boot Windows From USB drive is very simple and also a lot more easier. There are plenty of programs that you can use to create bootable USB drives. So, today I am gonna discuss one of them in this tutorial. So, without further ado, follow the below given steps to create your own bootable USB drive in your Windows OS.
- First of all, you have to get a USB drive with minimum of 4GB of storage.
- Then, open up your internet browser and download the Zotac WinUSB Maker program.
- After it is successfully downloaded then open it. It doesn’t require installation.
- Now, insert your USB drive into the USB port on your computer and then click on Setup To USB option in Zotac WinUSB Maker program.
- Then, click on the Make USB Bootable option.
- After that, a confirmation will appear warning you that all the files on your USB drive will be deleted permanently. So, if you agree then click on Yes button.
- Now, copy your Windows OS to the USB drive.
- Then, restart you computer and then go to the BIOS Setup Utility. You can simply access it by pressing the F2 or F8 key on your keyboard.
- Now, in the BIOS Setup Utility, select the Boot tab.
- Then, in the First Boot Device option, select the Removable Storage option.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully created your own bootable USB drive.
So, this was all about how to boot Windows from USB drive. I hope that now you can easily create and use the bootable USB drive. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then do share this with your friends and circles too.