If you are not only a single user of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch at your home and if you have more than one iCloud account and you swap between different iCloud accounts on your iOS devices or want to create a new iCloud account or just want to change your iCloud account, so that it fits best for your iOS device.
Well, today I have created this tutorial in which I will teach you that how you can easily change iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices. However, changing or deleting an iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is very simple and easy process and it also wonâ€™t take much of your time. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, letâ€™s get started with our tutorial.
Must Check:Â How To Find Android Phone Even On Silent Mode
Learn-How To Change iCloud Account
So, if you want to change iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then follow the below given steps to get started.
- First of all, open up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device.
- Then, go to Settings and then tap on the iCloud option.
- Now, scroll to the bottom and then tap on the Delete Account option.
- After that, a new confirmation message will appear and then tap on Delete option.
- Now, you have to decide that whether you want to keep the iCloud data on your device or not.
- After your iCloud account is completely deleted from your phone then again tap on iCloud option in theSettings menu.
- Then, type your new iCloud account login details and then tap on Sign In button.
- Now, you have to choose that whether you would like to merge your Safari data and contacts with the new iCloud account or not.
- Thatâ€™s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully changed iCloud account on your iOS device.
So, this was all about how to change iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. I hope that now you will be able to change iCloud account on your iOS devices easily. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And in the meantime, if youâ€™d like this tutorial then donâ€™t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.