AsÂ you Know Iphone is Latest phone industry in the world many business class specially like iphoneÂ iTunes is basically a media player and an store, which contains tons of music videos and as well as audios. It allows you to download, play and manage your audio and video files on your iOS devices and as well as on your Windows compatible devices. iTunes Store is an store with complete entertainment package, which contains TV shows, music videos and audios, movies, audiobooks and ringtones. Users can also purchase all the above mentioned things or can also rent movies.
How To Change iTunes Account On Your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
So, if you have more than one iTunes account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then you can not be logged in all of them at the same time. So, to overcome this problem, I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can change iTunes account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with any inconvenient. Changing an iTunes account on your iOS device isnâ€™t a very difficult task but is a very simple and easy task to do. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, letâ€™s get started with our tutorial.
Read Also:Â How To Delete Files Using CMD
Learn-How To Change iTunes Account
So, if you want to change iTunes account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device.
- Then, go to your iOS device Settings menu.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the Settings menu and then tap on iTunes & App Store option.
- Then, in the iTunes & App Store menu, tap on the account that you are currently signed in and then a new pop up menu will appear and now you have to just click on Sign Out button.
- After that, again a new pop up menu will appear with Sign In option. Now, simply type in your Usernameand Password that you would like to sign in and then just tap on OK button.
- Thatâ€™s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully changed iTunes account on your iOS device.
Must Check: How To Sync iPhone To iTunes
So, this was all about how to change iTunes account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. I hope that now you will be able to easily change iTunes account on your iOS device. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if youâ€™d like this tutorial then donâ€™t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.Here in the botton subscribe option avail subscribe us for new latest post/pages notification by Email in your Id,
Subscribe to Blog via Email