Nowadays many people uses data plan on their smartphone but almost all of them never checks the data usage on their phone except when they receive the bill. Keeping track of the data usage is very essential for every smartphone users. Any small download at that time can easily double your bills.
So, if you want to keep track of your data usage on your iPhone device then don’t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can check data usage on your iPhone device. Well, your iPhone device has a feature known as Cellular that allows you to keep track of your data usage. Cellular allows to check data usage of each app which is running on your iPhone device. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial on how to check data usage on your iPhone.
Read Also: Top 6 Best WordPress Security Plugins
Learn-How To Check Data Usage On Your iPhone Device
So, if you want to keep track of data usage on your iPhone device then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone device.
- Now, go to your device home screen and then tap on the Settings button.
- Then, in the Settings menu, tap on the Cellular option.
- Now, scroll down to the Cellular Data Usage section and there you will see your data usage. Remember that the Current Period doesn’t automatically reset. So, in order to get the accurate data usage information, you have to reset it by yourself.
- To reset the data usage information, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and then tap on the Reset Statistics button.
- Now, do it every time whenever subscribing to a limited internet data plan.
- That’s it! You are done!
So, this was all about how to check data usage on your iPhone device. I hope that now you will be able to check your data usage without any sort of difficulty and problem. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. While in the meantime, if you like this tutorial and find this tutorial useful and informative then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.