Previously, we have shared a guide with you guys which has made you learn to clear cache on you Note 4 and today’s guide is also related to the cache issue. You are going to learn today that,”How to Clear Cache on Google Nexus 5?”As we have previously mentioned that too much cache can cause the poor performance of your system in different ways.
Therefore, it is very much important and suggested that you should work out to clear cache on Google Nexus 5. It can solve your stuck issue, can be helpful for solving different errors and performance issue. We are going to share an alternative trick as well in-case this method won’t work for you.
Must Check: How To Make A Conference Call On Skype
Learn-How to Clear Cache on Google Nexus 5
So, here are the steps for you guys in order to clear the cache on your Google Nexus 5. You are going to follow these steps in order to clear the app cache on your Nexus 5 and then the performance of your app will be improved for sure and if the problem still stuck there then apply the alternative method which is given below.
Clearing App Cache
First you are going to delete the app cache for each app which is showing problem on your device and if it does not fix your problem then go for the second method which is alternative one. Now, get to the steps for making this happen on your device.
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Nexus 5 and tap on Devices.
- Afterwards, you need to tap on Apps then tap on All.
- Now, you’ll have all the apps installed on your Nexus 5. You need to tap on any app whose cache you want to delete.
- This was it!
Alternative Method (Factory Reset)
This is the second yet alternative method for you query. If the above method does not solve your stuck issue then you may try this one. This will factory reset your device and all the change made afterwards will be reset and it will bring back your phone as a new one.
Must Check:How To Share Screen On Skype
- First of all, go to Settings and tap on Backup and Reset.
- Now, you need to uncheck the Backup my Data option for time being.
- Afterwards, tap on Factory Data Reset then it may ask you about the Password or PIN if you have set any. You need to simply enter the Pin or Password to proceed.
- After that, you need to tap on Delete All and wait for few seconds until it is done.
- This was it!
This was another guide from our side about clearing cache. We are sure that now you can easily clear the cache of your Google Nexus 5. If you have any kind of questions or confusions left related to this issue then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries and questions as soon as possible. Till then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. Your shares may proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.