There are many times when you donâ€™t want others to see your browsing history. Well, in that case, clearing the browser history is very much necessary especially if you So, if youÂ are a privacy lover and want to clear your Safari web browser history but doesnâ€™t know that how to do it? Then, donâ€™t worry because today I will show you that how you can clear Safari history on your iPad without any inconvenient. are not a singleÂ user of your iPad device.
ClearingÂ the browser history is a very simple and easy process. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, letâ€™s get started with our tutorial.
Read Also:Â How to Disable Facebook Sounds On iOS Devices
Learn-How To Clear Safari History
So, if you want to clear your Safari web browser history on your iPad device then follow the below given steps to get started.
- First of all, open up your iPad device.
- Then, go to the Settings menu, you can simplyÂ access it from your iPadâ€™s home screen.
- Now, in the Settings menu, scroll down a bit and then tap on the Safari option.
- Then, in the Safari option, you can simply remove your Safari web browsing history by tapping on theClear History And Websites Data option. And then, it will ask you a confirmation about clearing your entire browsing history and then just confirm it if you want to clear your entire browsing history.
- Additionally, if you also want to clear your Safari web browser cookies and other data then just tap on the Clear Cookies And Data option, it will be under the Clear History And Websites Data option.
- Then, it will also ask you a confirmation, then just go ahead and tap on Clear button.
- Thatâ€™s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully cleared your Safari browsing history and as well as cookies of your Safari web browser.
So, this was all about how to clear Safari history on your iPad. I hope that now you will be able to easily clear your Safari web browser history and as well as cookies. If you have any type of queries Â regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if youâ€™d like this tutorial then donâ€™t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.