How To Config Thunderbird Yahoo / Hotmail account.As you know Thunderbird is a freeware open source chat and email client, which is developed by chrome and Mozilla. Thunderbird is basically a program, which allows you to send and receive emails. Thunderbird can also allow you to manage your multiple email accounts and it also comes with many great features. The best thing about Mozilla Thunderbird application is that it is very much easy to set up and customize.
Config Mozilla Thunderbird for your Yahoo/Hotmail account will give you the ability to access your Yahoo/Hotmail account directly using the Thunderbird app. So, today I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can easily configure Thunderbird to work with your Yahoo/Hotmail account.
How To Config Thunderbird Yahoo / Hotmail account
So, if you want to configure your Yahoo/Hotmail account to work with Thunderbird then follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, download and install Thunderbird on your computer. You can easily find it on Google, just search for it.
- After it is downloaded and installed successfully on your computer then double click on it to open it.
- Now, you have to click on the Create a New Account option.
- Then, a new dialog box will appear and then click on the Skip This And Use My Existing Email option.
- After that, you will be redirected to another window in which you have to type in your Yahoo/Hotmail account details. Fill out all the given information carefully.
- And then, click on the Continue button.
- Now, wait for few seconds till it connects to the servers and checks your account credentials.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully configured Thunderbird for your Yahoo/Hotmail account.
- Must Read.:Do you know How to make Free WhatsApp Video call in…
So, this was all about how to confiG Thunderbird for your Yahoo/Hotmail email account. I hope that you will be able to configure your Yahoo/Hotmail account to work with Thunderbird without any sort of problems. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. While in the meantime, it you’d like this tutorial and find this tutorial informative and resourceful then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.