Are you sharing your internet connection with others and do you want to play videos online or want to download something but your internet connection speed is really slow because you are sharing your internet connection?
Well, then don’t worry because there is a way to turn it off directly from your Windows PC. So, today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can easily disable internet connection sharing on your Windows PC. Disabling the internet connection sharing (ICS) service on your Windows operating system is a very simple and easy process and only takes couple of seconds. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Check Also: How To Change Text Size On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – Dostifun Tricks And Tips
Learn-How To Disable Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
So, if you want to disable internet connection sharing on your Windows PC then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your Windows computer.
- Now, click on the Start button and then type services.msc in the Start search box. If you are using Windows XP then first open Run command and then type services.msc and then hit Enter key on your keyboard.
- Then, wait for few seconds and then the Services window will appear on your screen. Now, in the Serviceswindow, scroll down and locate the Internet Connection Sharing option.
- After you find it then right click on it and then select Properties option.
- Now, in the Startup Type section, you have to change it to the Disabled option.
- Then, just hit Apply and OK button.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you will see that the Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) will be disabled.
Read Also: Best top 10 Facebook Games online
So, this was all about how to disable internet connection sharing on your Windows PC. I hope that now you will be able to easily disable internet connection sharing (ICS) service on your Windows PC. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial and find this tutorial informative and useful then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.