Safari is an internet browser by Apple, which is preloaded in every Mac and Apple devices and it is also known as the Apple’s default web browser. Well, it is also available for Windows PC though it is not much popular among Windows PC users.
With the latest update of Safari which includes some new features such as Safari Reader. Well, it allows you to focus on the text of an article of any webpage and removes all the ads, images, links, backgrounds and pretty much any other information which is not associated with that article. So, if you are excited to hear this feature and want to use it on your Safari web browser then don’t worry! Because today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can enable Safari Reader feature on your Safari web browser. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Enable Safari Reader
So, if you want to enable Safari Reader function on your Safari web browser then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up your Safari web browser. If your using Windows PC and you don’t have Safari web browser then first download and install it on your Windows PC.
- Then, in your Safari web browser, open any webpage that you would like to view using Safari Reader.
- After that, just click on the gray RSS icon besides the URL address bar.
- Now, all the images, links, background, ads and pretty much everything will be gone, leaving you alone with that article. It will look a lot like a PDF viewer.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you can easily read anything on the webpage without any sort of distractions or interruptions.
So, this was all about how to enable Safari Reader on Safari web browser. I hope that now you will be able to easily enable the Safari Reader feature on your Safari web browser. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you like this post and find this informative and useful then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.