The Spam messages can annoy and harm any device or platform in any way. So, it is very much important for you to categorize and separate such messages from your other important messages. Additionally, for making this happen for you, I am going to make you learn that,”How to Filter Spam Messages in Facebook on your iOS Devices?”
You can actually separate all the messages unknown sources and known sources which will you to categorize them in an appropriate manner. Furthermore, we are sure that this would help you to pay more attention to the right messages and will make you to avoid the less important one.
Must Check: How To Use Skype In Your Google Chrome
Learn-How to Filter Spam Messages in Facebook Apps
So, here are the steps which you are supposed to follow in order filter the spam messages. The benefit of filtering it is clearly mentioned above and we would recommend you to do so in order to pay less attention towards such messages. Now, without taking much time of your I would request you to get towards the below steps:
- First of all Launch Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Login there using your username and password and then tap on More from right bottom.
- After that, you need to tap on Privacy Shortcuts from the menus.
- Now, you need to tap on Who Can Contact Me? option.
- Afterwards, tap on Strict Filtering. This will create a kind of another tab in message box. One will beinbox and the second will be Other. The messages from known sources (your friends) will be in inbox and from unknown sources it will be saved in Other tab.
- This was it!
Must Check: How To Reset Password On Your iPod Touch
This was another guide from our side which you may use to to filter the spam messages on Facebook. We are sure that you can now easily filter the spam from your inbox. If you have any kind of question or confusion left related to this guide then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries and question as soon as possible. Till then don’t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too. Your shares would be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.