There are many times when you just forget your Android phone somewhere and icing on the cake, your phone is kept on silent mode then you just canâ€™t find it, no matter how hard you try, which is very annoying and frustrating.Well, if you are also going through the same problem that I have mentioned above then now donâ€™t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will teach you that how you can easily find Android phone even when it is on Silent mode.
Learn-How To Find Android Phone
So, if you want to find your Android phone easily then follow the below given steps to get started.
- First of all, open up your Android device and then go to Google Play Store.
- Now, in Google Play Store, type Ring My Droid in the search box and then tap on search icon button.
- Then, tap on the Ring My Droid app in the search results.
- Now, download and install the app on your Android phone.
- After the app is successfully installed on your phone then open it.
- Now, when you open the app then it will ask you to enter a Key Phrase. Well, the Key Phrase is just a secret phrase or word which is used to trigger the phone alarm unless you find it.
- After entering your desired Key Phrase then tap on Set button.
- Now, if you want to check that if it is working or not then just send a SMS from another phone with theKey Phrase that you have entered previously.
- Then, as your Android phone receives the SMS with the Key Phrase in it then it will trigger the alarm on full volume even when your phone is on Silent mode.
- Thatâ€™s it! You are done!
So, this was all about how to find Android phone even when it is on Silent mode. I hope that now you will be able to find your Android phone easily and quickly. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And in the meantime, if youâ€™d like this tutorial then donâ€™t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.