As you know Apple ID is basically an account that allows you to use Apple services, like iTunes, iCloud, iWork, PhotoStream, App Store and other services. Apple ID is very much crucial, especially when you spend most of the time online.
Your Apple ID is an all in one account that you can use to access all Apple services. It also allows you to sync your data and device, just in case if your device is lost or stolen. There are many times when you just forgot your Apple ID and try hard to remember but even then you didn’t get it. So, if you don’t remember your Apple ID and want to find it then don’t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will be showing you that how you can easily find Apple ID on your iOS devices. Finding Apple ID on your iOS deviec is a very much simple and easy process. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Must Check: How To Transfer Contacts From Your iPhone To Another iPhone
Learn-How To Find Apple ID On Your iOS Device
So, if you have lost or doesn’t remember your Apple ID then follow the below given steps to find it.
- First of all, open up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device and then go to the home screen on your device.
- Then, tap on the Settings button.
- Now, in the Settings menu, tap on the iTune & App Store option.
- After that, in the iTunes & App Store menu, if you have an Apple ID created with that Apple device then it will be appeared besides the Apple ID option.
- Now, to view complete information about your Apple ID then tap on the Apple ID option.
- Then, tap on the View Apple ID option.
- Now, you have to type in your password and then a new window will appear in which you can manage and customize your Apple account information.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully found Apple ID with its complete information on your iOS device.
So, this was all about how to find Apple ID on your iOS device. I hope that now you will be able to find Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device without any kind of problems. If you have any sort of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. While in the meantime, if you like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.
Subscribe to Blog via Email