How to Fix Monitor the Windows 10 CPU Temperature Issue.:As we know now-a-days, users are using Windows 10 but it has on disadvantage that users are complaining about you that is Windows 10 CPU temperature issue. Overheating is a bad sign in the efficiency of the device as it reduces the performance of computer and damages your computer.
The guide that we are gonna discuss below will help you out to fix the CPU temperature issue in windows 10. So have a look on steps below to proceed with all possible ways that can help you to sort it out.
How to Fix Monitor the Windows 10 CPU Temperature Issue [Steps]
#1 Using Power-Troubleshooter
- In the search box, type troubleshooting and select it.
- At the left-hand side, select View and then click Power-Troubleshooter.
- Click next and follow the instructions.
Perform a Clean Boot
2 Disabling unwanted apps to boot up along with Windows
Clean Boot disables all the apps that might start with Windows 10. It boots up with the core applications. Booting up of Windows 10 with more software installation and applications cause high CPU usage and high temperature too. So, uninstall unwanted software and applications.
- Press Windows+R keyÂ of the keyboard and then typeÂ â€œmsconfigâ€œ.
- A window will appear that shows the system configuration and click on Services.
In Services tab reach, Hide all Microsoft services available at a bottom and Click Disable all button. Click on â€œApplyâ€ and then â€œOKâ€œ.
- It will ask for restarting the computer. You must restart the computer to bring the effect.
#3 Disable the services at the Windows startup
- Press Windows+R key consecutively and then type â€˜msconfigâ€˜.
- System Configuration window will appear, click on the Startup tab, and then open Task Manager
- Task Manager window opens, and reach over to the Startup tab
- A list of applications and processes will appear that shows the startup with Windows 10. Select from them and disable services that you donâ€™t want to carry at start up.
- Close the Task Manager and come back to System Configuration Window.
- Select â€œOKâ€ and restart your computer.
#4 Cleaning your CPU fan or change it
The overheating problem is also sometimes caused due to the dust that sticks to the fan. You must clean it, or in some cases ,must replace it completely.
So above are the some of the selected ways toÂ Fix & Monitor the Windows 10 CPU temperature Issue. Use these all above-discussed guides and you can easily get rid of the heating issues that you faced in Windows 10 PC. So try this out today. And hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.