How to Know Fix Quick Battery Drain after Updating Nexus Android 7.0 Nougat.: So, guys, I’m here to solving your issue if you are experiencing quick battery drain issue in your nexus devices to Android 7.0 nougat, so we have simple and easier solution for you.google also admit and improved quality on Doze Battery saving feature in upcoming updates.sometimes users complaining quick battery drain after updating.
How to Know Fix Quick Battery Drain after Updating Nexus Android 7.0 Nougat
So do you know why you are experiencing battery drain issue after the a lot work we dig out the reason Android 7.0 Nougat ‘doze feature’ can extending the battery usage power?but there is the bug in new firmware to prevent your devices from this cause battery drain in nexus devices. Further Read here (read here/here).
Hot Reason’s Battery Drain.
- Unnecessary battery usage by Android OS or system.
- Larger awake time in battery usage graph.
- More battery drain with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on Nougat compared to Marshmallow.
Solution How to Increase Battery life
- First you need to Disable Ambient Display feature from your phone from Go to Settings > Display > Switch off Ambient display.
- Then Disable Adaptive Brightness from Go to Settings > Display > Switch off Adaptive brightness.
- Now very important factor Remove bady sensors permision From google play services from > Go to Settings > Apps > select All apps from the dropdown. Select Google Play services.
- then select permisions and turn off bady sensor permision for google play services.whenever you appear message “Deny/ Anyway” then reboot your devices.
Update apps: We suggest updating apps in case one is not configured for Nougat and is causing the problem. Check for app compatibility with Nougat or update to latest version.
Factory reset your phone: if nothing works out, try a factory reset. Keep in mind that the process will erase all the data in the phone, so do not forget to back up the files on the phone.
- that’s done 😀