There must be many users who usually connect their iOS devices with different WiFi Networks, and there are some who faces the error of connectivity or they couldnâ€™t connect it by simply Clicking or tapping on Connect button. Actually, when you connect your device with any WiFi Networks then your system saves that connection (WPA) on your device. Therefore, in order to connect your device with other WiFi Network you need to first forget the previous one.
Additionally, today we are going to share another most helpful guide for you people which will be making you learn that, â€œHow to Forget WiFi Network on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac OS X?â€ You need to simply forget WiFi Network which you have previously used to connect your Apple device in order to connect with a new one. The steps for your query are clearly elaborated below:
Must Check:Â How To Disable iCloud On iPhone, iPad And Mac OS X
Learn-How to Forget WiFi Network on iOS Devices and Mac OS X
So, here are the steps which you are supposed to follow in order to learn that how you can forget WiFi Network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac OS X. We have break this article into two section. The first section will tell you about forgetting WiFi network on iPhon, iPad or iPod Touch and the second one will be dealing with Mac OS X.
Forget WiFi Network on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
The iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch users are supposed to follow these steps in order to forget WiFi Network on their iOS Devices:
Read Here:Â Get Free and Quality Links To Improve SEO
- First of all, go to Settings and tap on WiFi.
- Afterwards, you need to tap on Info button ( i shape button).
- Now, you need to tap on Forget Network button.
- This was it!
Forget WiFi Network on Mac OS X
This section is for Mac OS X users, you need to follow these steps in order to forget network on your Mac OS X. The steps are as follows:
First of all, Click on AirPort Menu.
- Afterwards, you need to Click on Open Network Preferences.
- Now, you need to Click on Advanced button
- After that, on the WiFi Tab, you need to select the network which you want to forget, you can select multiple networks too by holding Shift button.
- Ones done with selection, Click on OK button.
- Then a pop up will appear, you need to read the message in the box and then Click on Remove to apply changes.
- Your Done with it, now you can close the Network Preferences window.
- This was it!
This was our another guide for Mac and iOSâ€™ users which we have made for you guys in order to make you learn that, â€œHow to Forget WiFi Network on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac? If you have any kind of confusions or have any queries left related to this particular guide then do let me know. We shall get back to your queries as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you have found this guide helpful and worth reading then donâ€™t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. So, keep sharing and liking our articles over social media.