The Microsoft Excel is the crucial software for official works. There are many tricks and methods which you can apply on excel. As we have already promised with you about sharing some awesome and classical tricks and method of utilizing Excel in order to make your work more convenient than ever before.
Today we are going to make you learn that, â€œHow to Hide/Unhide Rows, Columns and Sheets in Microsoft Excel?â€ You might be thinking that why to hide these stuffs on excel so the reason for your query is elaborated below. You may read out the below passage for your all concerned queries.
Why to Hide Rows, Columns and Sheets
There may be many reasons which lets you hide rows, columns and sheets. Remember that you only going to hide the sheets the data will be there itâ€™ll only be hidden from the screen. You may hide rows, columns and sheets in order to secure data from the approach of others and let not other see that which data is enclosed in the in the sheet or workbook.
Learn-How to Hide/Unhide Rows, Columns and Sheets in Microsoft Excel
So, here are the passage for you guys which you are supposed to follow to in order to Hide/Unhide rows, Columns and Sheets in your Microsoft Excel. We have categorize this article for all three aspects in order to make you learn more conveniently. You may refer the below steps for that.Hide/Unhide Rows
First of all, we are going to hide rows which enclose your data. You need to apply these steps in order to hide rows:
- Firstly, Open Excel Workbook, and Select the Data in Rows which you want to Hide. You can select by Click and Drag method.
- Now, go to Format from Excelâ€™s Dashboard and then Move towards Hide and Unhide.
- Then Click on Hide Rows.
- Now, to Unhide it, you need to select the First Row and First Column Completely and Then go to Format >> Hide and Unhide >> Unhide Rows
- This was it!
This process is going to work for you in order to make you learn to Hide/Unhide Columns on your Excel Workbook. The procedure of doing is almost same as above.
- First of all, Open an Excel Workbook and Select any Column by Click and Drag or Shift and Drag.
- Then from the menus go to Format and then move towards Hide and Unhide.
- Then Click on Hide Columns
- Now, to Unhide it, you need to select the First Row and First Column Completely and then go to Format >> Hide and Unhide >> Unhide Columns.
- This was it!
Now this is the last process where you are supposed to Hide/Unhide Sheets on your Excel workbook. So, for making this done, you are supposed to follow these steps:
- First of all, Open Excel Workbook.
- Then Select Sheet or Multiple Sheets by Ctrl+Click and then go to Format.
- After that, Hide and Unhide and Click on Hide Sheets.
How to Hide/Unhide Rows, Columns and Sheets in Microsoft Excel – DOSTIFUN – TRICKS AND TIPS
- Now, to Unhide it you need to go to Format >> Hide and Unhide >> Unhide Sheets then it will give a dialog box that which sheet you want to Unhide, you may select all one by one.
- This was it!
This was our guide which you may use to Hide/Unhide Rows, Columns and Sheets on Microsoft Excel. If you have any kind of queries or questions left related to this issue then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries as soon as possible. Till then donâ€™t forget to share this with your other friends and circle too. Furthermore, if you have found this article helpful and worth reading then donâ€™t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too. Your shares would be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.