How to Add Pattern Lock for Windows 7 and Windows 8 Tips And Tricks :Today we here to share you about Windowss Tips so , Are you bored with your default password system on your windows computer then this post is absolutely from you. You can enable the Pattern Locking system which is usually found on smartphones to unlock, on your windows 7 and windows 8 PC.You need not to worry about the security of your system with these pattern locking systems.
1.XUS Pattern Locking Software:
- You set a Alarm when there are incorrect login attempts on your computer.
- You can select the no of points for locking your windows.
- You can set a transparent windows or a default windows.
- You can enable or disable the Pattern locking on the windows startup.
- You can Turn off the Internet when locked.
- You can backup the Pattern Lock to your local drive in the form of image file.
- You can set a costume message on the lock screen.
- You are advised not to forget your pattern lock. It is good and best option to add the password too to unlock the system.
- This tool available for free trail from here.
- You can find many other features like setting time for automatic lock and some cool features.
3.Using Windows 8 Inbuilt Picture Password:
Windows the powerful operating system form Microsoft had many best hidden features one of them is Picture password. Unlike the pattern locking system on smart phones, picture password asks for the specific area to be selected as password or pattern on the picture to unlock the system.
If you want to try the Windows 8 Picture password just enter the Picture password in the start menu, and hit on the “Change or create a picture password” then you will be able to create you own pic password on your own picture.
Its all about you i hope you will like this Article it will help you in your windows work,if you like to share to your friends and good comments below and Subscribe below,