How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On an Android Device : Today we are here to share you about add recycle bin feature on an android devices,In your computer when you accidently delete any file then you simply go to recycle bin and restore that file and revert back in your internal storage. But what in android device that works on Linux based operating system, in it when you delete any file then it get permanently deletd from your device as there is no recycle bin there to revert back the file that you have deleted. But actually you can add this feature in your android device. So we are here with the method for How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On an Android. Yes this is possible with a simple way that i have discussed below.Â
How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On Android Device
With the recycle bin feature in you android device you can now easily make your data secure by securing it by getting deleted by any other person too. And the method is very easy and is just based on a simple android app that will temporary store deleted files that you can restore. Just follow up the below steps to proceed.
- First of all download and install Dumpster app from here.
- Now when you open the app there will be long agreement displayed, either waste your lots of time to read those or simply click on agree and proceed.
- Now in the next step select the media which you want to store in the app which gets deleted from your storage.
- Now this app is ready to store all the data that is being deleted in your android device.
- Note that if you android is rooted that you can give superuser access to this app for better working of this app.
How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On an Android Device : So,this is all about you i hope you will like this article and By this you can easily revert back all the files that you may delete accidentally or intentionally and secure your sensitive data to be deleted. Hope you like the discussion, donâ€™t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you need our help at any step.