If you have an Apple iPod and you are worried about your iPod files and data then you should create a backup of your iPod. Creating a backup of your iPod using your Windows PC is very simple and easy.So, if you are worried about your iPod’s data and want to create a backup of your iPod then don’t worry because I have created this tutorial in which I will teach you that how you can easily backup iPod data on your Windows PC. You can also use this method to transfer your friends or relatives music files to your iPod. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Backup iPod Data
So, if you want to backup iPod data on your Windows PC than follow the below given steps to get started.
- First of all, plug in the iPod into your computer
- Then, make sure that View Hidden Files And Folders option is enabled. You can simply enable it by going in to the Computer and then click on Organize button and then select Folder And Search Options menu. Now, click on View tab and then click on Show Hidden Files, Folders And Drives option to view hidden files and folders.
- After that, go to Computer and the open up your iPod drive.
- And then, navigate to iPod Control > Music folder.
- Now, in the Music Folder, you will see a list of folders with strange names.
- Then, select all the folders and then copy and paste them in to your computer’s drive.
- That’s it! You are done!
So, this was all about how to backup iPod data on your Windows PC. I hope that now you can easily backup your iPod data on your Windows PC. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then do share this with your friends and circles too.