Have you bought Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and you are worried about its security? Then you must backup your data before any sudden lost. Donâ€™t you know about the process of backing it up? Then donâ€™t worry as today I am writing a guide for you which will help you to backup Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge.
We do carry too many important stuffs on our phone and we are very much concern about its security; therefore, to prevent any accident of losing data we go for a backup. As you all know that Samsung Galaxy S6 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is the new release and it is pretty much different from ordinary phones which is why we are writing this guide for your convenience.
Backup Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
So, here are the steps which you need to follow in order to learn to backup Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. Now without taking your time more I would ask you to get towards the below steps;
Method 1) Using Phone
- First of all, go to Settings on your Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
- Now go to Personal and then tap on Backup & Reset.
- After that, check mark the box in front of Backup my data.
- Afterwards, if you want to automatically restore the data ones it is lost or apps are re-installed then you need to check mark the Automatic Restore.
- Now it will start backing up the complete data of your phone.
Method 2) Using Computer
- First of all, connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 edge with your PC using USB cable.
- Now swipe down the status screen down and then tap on Connected as a media device and then tap onMedia Device (MTP).
- After that, Open your Phoneâ€™s disc on your computer or simply click on Open Device to view files from the pop-up window on your computer.
- Now you need Â to look for the files which you want to backup then simply copy those files and paste them on your computer.
- Ones you have copied all the important files then simply disconnect the files and you are done.
- This was it!
This was our guide about S6, I am sure it would have been proven helpful for you guys. If you have any queries left related to this article then lend your queries in the comment box. We shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If it was then donâ€™t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. Your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there.