How To Change Boot Screen In Your Windows PC Tips And Tricks :Today we are here to share you about Boot screen, as you know every windows has own booting screen where you put your username and password to access in your windows some time we bored with same booting screen and wants to change own wish so i have some tricks to change windows booting screen in your windows PC/Laptop easily,
So,The method is very simple and easy you can be done using one windows tweak that will change the file of your default boot screen and replace it with a very cool one that you will surely love instead of boring one.
Learn -Â How To Change Boot Screen In Your Windows PC Tips And Tricks
- First of all, you need to create a backup of your windows boot screen system file for that go to My ComputerÂ > C:/Â > WindowsÂ > System32.
- Now there you will see file ntoskrnl.exe copy and paste the fileÂ in any other location of your computer.
- NowÂ download and installÂ (Resource Hacker) in your computer.
- Now after downloading and installing launch the tool in your windows PC
- Now in the program click on File and then select Open option and then locate theÂ ntoskrnl.exe file.
- Now when the file isÂ opened click on Action buttonÂ there and then select replace Bitmap option.
- Now there select any of your desired screen and then click on OK button.
- Now click on File button and then choose Save As option.
And now save the file as ntoskrnl.exe.
- Now, turn your PC off and then start it in the Safe mode.
- Now copy your created ntoskrnl.exe file and paste it into the C:/Â > WindowsÂ >System32.
- Now restart your computer in normal mode.
- That’s it you are done,Â with this process you can change boot screen easily without any issue,
How To Change Boot Screen In Your Windows PC Tips And Tricks : Its all about change boot screen so i’m confident you can change your boot screen in your windows pc because its very easy and simple so if you have any query regarding this article so ask me freely by comments below, don’t forget to share this post to your friends,