How to Change Fonts on Android 2015 tips and tricks :Today we are here to share you about android font change, If you are using a Android powered smartphone for a long time, then you must be bored watching the same style of font every time. The default font for Android is pretty good and easier to read things but if you really think that you guys need change then its time to change. How to Change Fonts on Android 2015 tips and tricks.
There is built-in option for changing the font in Android all versions but there are no another fonts are pre-installed, so you need to download the fonts and then need to install then on your smartphone. The iFont app designed to install beautiful fonts on your phone. You can download and use hundreds of fonts to make your phone become lovely. How to Change Fonts on Android 2015
How to Change Fonts on Android 2015 – dostifun
How to Change Fonts on Android 2015
It ‘s easy to change system font using iFont App. Check it out below and follow the steps :-
- First of all, you need to root your android device.
- Download and Install iFont application.
- Open the application, you will get a list of available fonts for your device, select and install any font to your android.
- Now select any one of them and click on Set.
- After click on set, iFont application grants Superuser permission, then click on Allowpermission.
- Now your device starts reboot and after that font style sucessfully changed. Enjoy !!
Note :- If you have own ‘ttf‘ font file copy it and paste on your Sd card, then click on Custom > click this. Select your own ‘ttf‘ font file from your SD card.
How to Change Fonts on Android 2015 TRICKS AND TIPS – Now you can change your android device’s font style anytime, I hope you liked this post, still have problems? Comment below & Please share this post Keep supporting ! AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIEND SPECIALLY IN SOCIAL MEDIA