How to Change Home Screen Apps Grid Size on Samsung Galaxy S6 : Today we are here to share you about Samsung model galaxy s6 .Is the Home Screen Apps grid size is too smaller or larger on your S6? And you want to set Home screen apps grid size according to your choice? Then I am going to share a guide with you today which will be helping you out to do so.The Home screen apps Grid size is customizable on Samsung Galaxy S6 that means if you find it not that good for your side then you can arrange it according to your preferences. Additionally, I am going to make you learn that How?
have mentioned and written all the steps in detail which you guys need to follow in order to arrange this field accordingly. So, follow this step to change the home screen apps grid size.
- Must Check:How to Set Fingerprint Lock on Samsung Galaxy S5 Tips And Tricks
How to Change Home Screen Apps Grid Size on Samsung Galaxy S6
So, the S6 holders here I am going to list the steps which you need to follow in order to change the home screen apps grid size. You can make it too small to enhance the look of your home screen or enlarge it to make it visible. It depends on you that how you set it?
- Follow these steps for it!
- First of all, take your S6 and come to the Home screen.
- Now, long press the empty space on your Galaxy S6 and in some seconds you’ll have some grid size options.
- The first size would be 4X4; for icon vertically, and the other two options are 4X5 and 5X5. You may choose any of the size according to your need.
- Ones you have set the size then it will automatically adjust the home screen icons. If you have chosen the higher size then it will shift the existing icons to the corner and then you can easily add some more icons in the empty space.
- Enjoy, resizing.
Read Here: SAMSUNG SECRET CODES 2015 Tips And Tricks
So guys this was our guide to Change Home Screen Apps Grid Size on your Samsung Galaxy S6. I am sure that you would have found this guide helpful and will share it with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there.
If you have found this guide helpful and worth reading then don’t forget to share it with your other friends and circle too. Your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media. How to Change Home Screen Apps Grid Size on Samsung Galaxy S6