Today we are going to make you learn that,”How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy Note 4?” Additionally, we are sure that ones you have cleared the cache of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 then you will record an awesome and clear progress on your handset.
The Cache on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 can cause the data corrupt and crashing errors. So, it is important for you to clear the both System and App Cache on your phone. The System cache carries the cache of your system whereas the Apps cache carries the caches of your app.
If your app stops working on your Note 4 suddenly and you could not find out the reason behind it then there are much chances that it is because of app cache. So, without wasting much time of yours you are recommended to clear the cache for much solutions of your phone.
Must Check: How To Reset Password On Your iPod Touch
Learn-How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
So, here are the steps which are supposed to be followed by you guys in order to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The guide is made quiet simple in order to make you learn easily. Now, without taking much time of yours I would request you to get towards the below steps:
Clearing System Cache
First of all, you are going to learn to clear the system cache on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Then we’ll move towards app cache.
How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – Dostifun tricks and tips
- Press and Hold; Power, Volume Up and Home Button altogether and wait until the phone vibrates and ones it is vibrated leave all the buttons.
- Now, you will be in recovery mode. Afterwards, you need to use the volume button to move up and down and select the Wipe Cache Partition.
- After that, it’ll ask you about the confirmation. You need to press the Power button to confirm it.
- Then you need to select Reboot System Now and again and then hit Power button to confirm it.
- Now, wait until it is restarted again.
- This was it!
Clearing App Cache
This is final section of this post which is going to applied in order to clear the app cache of your Note 4. You need to apply the following steps in order to make this work for your device.
- First of all, Swipe the Notification Center to bottom and tap on Settings.
- Now, you need to move towards the Application section and then tap on Application Manager.
- Afterwards, you will have all your apps. Now, here you need to clear the app cache one-by-one of each app. You need to tap on any app whose cache you want to clear.
- Ones you have tapped on any app, you need to tap on Clear Cache button.
- This was it!
This was all about the clearing cache guide which is related to Note 4. If you have any kind of questions or confusions left related to this guide then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries and questions as soon as possible. Till then don’t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too. Your shares may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.