How To Control Android From Pc Tips And Tricks : Yes its possible get access to your android device. This will help you to manage your android device when it is not available with you and best thing is you can share and Transfer files from PC to your android device through wireless network. To Control android from PC there are many apps available just like a Airdroid also available, but not all apps are best here we listed the best app to make your work easier and easily to control your android from pc. Airdroid is best software available,which is used to control android device from pc and file using Bluetooth and USB cable.
Control Android From Pc – tIPS AND tRICKS
Advantages and Features of Airdroid :-
- You can also directly talk from PC.
- Send and Receive SMS from PC.
- Transfer apps,images,videos,files from PC to mobile through wireless network.
- Install/Uninstall apps easily and also take complete back up of your device.
- Trace your device when you lost it and much more features available in Airdroid.
How to Use Airdroid
- Download Airdroid on your android device
[button-blue url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid” target=”_self” position=””]Download[/button-blue]
- After Download Install it and Open this app then Click on Start icon.
- After open it , copy the web address after clicking start icon.
- Now from PC browser go to web.airdroid.com then Enter the Web address you copied in step no 3.
- Make sure that your android device and PC is connected to same Network.
- If you are going for web.android.com then you need to verify your device by entering pin/password or by scanning QR code.
Now you have successfully connected your android device to PC .You can start upload files by clicking files logo on desktop,you can chat from your PC and can have full access to your android device or android tablet.
That’s it Guys you are sucessfully control android from pc ! there are many features avalible once go through all of them and enjoy. If you face any problem feel free to discuss in below comments,