How to Create a Recovery Flashable ZIP for Android Apps :Once again we are here to share you about create recovery flashable Zip for android app easily without any problem or issue, because android smartphones allow to internet access to use net and get information but some time malware and viruses comes with internet access so they able to corrupt your files and directory easily so take a look belowÂ
So, there some very easy method to create recovery flash USB drive of android apps by some given steps soÂ you can use when your apps get deleted either through factory reset or while installing custom roms.
MUST READ : HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON YOUR PC
Steps To CreateÂ Recovery Flashable ZIP for Android Apps
- First you have to root your phone by this >Â Â Root Your Android Device.
- Now after rooting your must install custom recovery in your android.
- Now downloadÂ Recovery Flashable ZIP Template in your computer.
- Extract this zip file in your desktop and open the folder where files being extracted..
- There you will see two foldersÂ named â€œMETA-INFâ€ and â€œsystemâ€.
- So,Now open theÂ SystemÂ folder there.
- Now in the system folder create a new folder and rename it toÂ app.
- Now copy the your favorite apk file from your computer and paste in thisÂ appÂ folder.
- Now move back to the root directory where you seeÂ Â â€œMETA-INFâ€ and â€œsystemâ€ folders.
- PressÂ Ctrl+AÂ of your keyboard and right click on folders and select Add to ArchieveÂ Â and then select the target location to save your zip.
- That’s it you are done, now your recovery flashable zip is ready that you can use to directly install all apps with a single flash.
MUST WATCH :Â Windows 10 System Requirement Check
How to Create a Recovery Flashable ZIP for Android Apps : Its all about create recovery flash drive in shape of zip format to all your android apps backup and secure, its very easy method i hope you will do it easily so if you have any query regarding this article ask me freely and don’t forget to share this post to your friends