How to Easily turn off Video Autoplay on Facebook :Â Today we are here to share you about facebook tricks, as you know facebook giant social network in the world many friends talk each other and family some of them peoples show their daily update to their friends and some of them continue touch with friends ,facebook before 1 year lounched video cam to came facility to our client ,i will tell you how can you easily trun off video autoplay on facebook, because when we see the post of video automatically that run,
So, Its my story i am sharing youÂ Couple of days ago, I was scroll on my Facebook wall and I saw that whenever I scroll down and stops any video then it get automatically played and when I scroll again then it get stopped; that thing really annoyed me.Â i thought i should share you solution to stop them,
How to Turn offÂ Video Autoplay on Facebook
So, Now here you can find steps to turn off video its very easy step anyone can do it but just follow proper guideline as mention below,
- First of all, Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now, click on downward facing arrow and then Click on Settings (Downward facing arrow is the arrow from where you log-out your account).
- Now you will have different sort of options: you need to click on Videos from sidebar.
- Afterwards, you will have option named â€œAuto-Play Videos â€ You need to Click on On button from there and change it to Off.
- if you follow proper guideline it will stop 100% after the follow you can check video will not play automatically
How to Easily turn off Video Autoplay on Facebook : Its all about you i hope you will like this article ,so This was our simple tutorial for you guys, I am sure that you all must have stopped this video autoplay problem. IfÂ you face any problem regarding this article so feel free ask by comments below and if you want to update our latest post notification via Email so subscribe now below