How To Enable OR Disable Startup Apps In Android:Today we are here to share you about Android main feature discuss which usually peoples does not know as you know android version has more famous whole world because of their function and easy to use specially most of the apps get free of cost but peoples also facing problem while loading android devices many apps automatically open in background and works and get much ram in background so do you wish to disable or Enable startup app in android ?
So, there are some given method to use for Enable and Disable unnecessary apps which will free your RAM and more faster your Android devices 100% just you have to follow proper guideline below and note it its 100% safe and tested Tricks,
How To Enable/Disable Startup Apps In Android
Utilizing a boot supervisor change of the android Xposed installer you really introduced the application that will let you to deal with all the startup applications of your android. Furthermore, on the off chance that you impair all the pointless applications then you can make your android quicker to perform better. So observe on ventures underneath to continue.,
Steps To Enable/Disable Startup Apps In Android Using Bootmanager:
- First of all ,you have to root your android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
- After the rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
- Now you need to get BootManager in your android device and enable it in xposed installer.
- Now launch the app and you will see list of all the apps that are being installed on your device.
- Now choose all the apps that you want to only gets enable on startup by just tapping on them.
- Now click on done and the bootManager will run the command to set them at the startup apps.
- Thats it you are done, now those apps will now being set a startup app and will execute faster at the time of opening them.
This Was Useful ? How To Enable/Disable Startup Apps In Android. With this easy procedure you can easily manage all the apps for the startup to execute them quickly and save your remain ram. when you turn your android. And this will help you in fast switching between multiple apps in android. Hope you like this cool trick, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with you.