How To Enable Windows 10 Hidden Dark Theme Easily Â : Today we here to share you about latest windows 10 hidden themes which everyone does not know about this,because its hidden by windows if you did not know about this so you can check this Click Here, its demo image you can image in your mind you looks windows 10 with dark theme
So,method is depend on registry edit of windows 10 which will enables this hidden dark theme which is by default disabled in Windows 10. so you can just follow this instruction by consideration
- First you should Press â€œWin+Râ€ keys of keyboard. And this will open a Run explorer.
- There enter regedit and registry edit windows will open.
- So,Now there navigate to :
- Now right click on the Theme folder and select Create Key and name it as Personalize and then come to the right side panel.
- There right click in the blank space and then select New -> DWORD Value. Now a new DWORD file will get created there.
- Name the newly created DWORD as AppsUseLightTheme if youâ€™re on Windows 10 final build.
- Now double click on the AppsUseLightTheme and make its value 1 from 0.
- Now repeat step 4 to 7 for the next location:
- Now applying these settings reboot your system.
- Thats it you are done, now open the setting and you will get that Dark theme set it to your windows 10 and enjoy its cool looks.
How To Enable Windows 10 Hidden Dark Theme Easily Â : Its all about Windows 10 Enable hidden dark theme i hope you will like this article by this process you can enable your dark themes if you face any problem you can ask here by comments below,