How To Factory Reset iPhone 2015 TRICKS AND TIPS : Today we are here to bring you how to reset iphone ,as you know its a major problem in phone that’s not reset by common or internal option in phone , so iphone need Like computer iphone also needs to reboot it sometime. In that case we simply do a Soft Reset our iphone . This reset doesn’t delete anything that is your apps, data and all contacts are not deleted with this.
But there is another reset called Hard Reset or Factory reset. With this iPhone goes to its intial factory state with comletely cleaning it and set it to its intial factory state. All data ,contacts and apps get deleted away in this reset.Basically we need a hard reset to fix some software issue in our iphone. So in this post i will tell you the method to How to Reset Iphone 2015.
How To Reset iPhone 2015
How To Soft Reset iPhone 2015
- Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button (on top of the iPhone) simultaneously in your Iphone.
- Now continue holding the both buttons until the iPhone shuts off and begins to restart. This process will take around 10-20 seconds.
- Now wait for apple logo to come on screen . Now leave the button when you see apple logo on your screen.
- Now thats it you are done with soft reset . Note that it can take a while to come to main screen from logo screen. Don’t be panic with this.
How To Hard Reset iPhone 2015
- Goto Settings in your iphone.
- Select General option.
- Now click on reset button there.
- This will have option. Reset All Settings. Reset Network Settings. Erase All content and Settings.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings . This is a hard reset . Now it will ask passcode of your iphone to cotinue. Enter the passcode in it.
Thats it you are done this will completely delete all the apps,data and contacts of your iphone .
READ MUST :How To Download & Install Apps On Older Version Of IOS – DOSTIFUN
Recommendation of Soft Reset
Soft reset is very helpful in solving minor issues like misbehaving of iphone working . Also this simply cleans the phone memory and all the data will be safe in this reset.