How to Get Google Weather Card Widget on Homescreen :Google recently delivered a brand new function to Google Now, which helps you to get admission to climate information right away out of your homescreen. it is by means of allowing you to feature a climate card widget on the home screen. if you do not recognise how to upload Google Now climate card widget at the homescreen or could not find the weather card widget at your place, examine directly to recognise the way to get it.
Google now is fast turning into a outstanding device for Android with new playing cards. Getting climate updates, visitors alerts, sports rankings, information indicators, and so forth. are rapid and smooth via it. one of the most benefited capabilities of Google now could be getting climate statistics. To make it even simpler, Google Now makes climate card available as a shortcut on your private home display.
How to Get Google Weather Card Widget on Homescreen
before start, please note that Google Now weather card widget not yet to be had on all elements of the sector. Google remains running on it to improve its features. but, there’s a easy workaround to get it right now – no root get right of entry to or unique skill is needed.
- update your Google app to Latest Version
- in the search bar, search for “WEATHER” and see on the result weather.
- you will see “get entry to weather instantly from your house display screen“, tap on “add” to add the climate widget on your phone’s homescreen.
if you did not see the “get access to weather instantly from your own home screen” alternative, then it may be because of your region or telephone language. In this kind of case, attempt under steps, it’s going to restore your hassle.
- Open your smartphone Settings > Language & input > Language and pick English (usa)
- Reboot your smartphone and repeat the instruction given above.
- as soon as you’ve got add the WEATHER card widget on the house display screen, move back to your chosen language after which reboot your smartphone.