How to Increase Ram On Android :Â Today we are here to share you about Android user who wants to increase Ram on android devices and this is tested by tricks4everÂ As you know if your android smartphoneâ€™s ram is to short sadly you facing much hanging problems and much more problems, you can not play bigger games or you cannot use bigger size applications, and you can not run multiple application at aÂ time. Play heavy games or run bigger applications with your choice as well as run many applications at a time means multitasking. We know everyone can not afford or buyÂ high range phonesÂ andÂ facing thisÂ problem is due to the ram size and processor.
How to Increase Ram On Android
- SD card (4 or higher SD Card)
- Rooted smartphoneÂ Or Rooted Tablet (how to root android)
- SD card reader
- Windows PC
Partition Your SD Card forÂ Increase Ram On Android 2015
First of all you needÂ to partition your SD Card,
- Download Mini tool Partition from Here
- Install the application on your PC and connect your SD card to your PC with Card Reader.
- Open Mini Tool Partition in your PC and when the wizards open click on your SD Card and select Delete option.
(Note: This will format your SD Card completely mean that it will erase your data permanently, so previous to doing this backup your data at any place in PC or other Storage device.)
- When the Formatting of your SD Card is completed then, you have whole of space of your SD Card as unallocated then Right click SD Card and select make option.
- A popup box will open giving you options for making partition; select the partition as primary and file system as FAT if SD Card is less than 4GB or FAT32 if your SD Card is more than 4GB.
- Leave about 512 MB or more space (your choice) for making the next partition.
- Then select done and do right click on unallocated space of your SD Card and again click make option. Select Primary partition but change the file system to Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4.
Note: (Ext2 is not compulsory as most ROMs work fine with it).Â <hr>
How To Make Ram Of SD Card Android
- Click Apply Changes and then process goes on for the few minutes and then partition is completed.
- Install Link2sd from Google Play or download and install the .apk format file from here to your phone.
- On the first launch of the app, it will question for root permissions and then, it will question you the file system of the .ext partition that you had before made, choose the option as you had choose in the partitioning steps.
- Sort the apps according to size and start linking them.
If you face any problem feel free to discuss in comments, donâ€™t forget to share !
Related Post :-Â How To Root An Android Phone
How to Increase Ram On Android Â :Â Note :-Â Ram IncreaseÂ does not mean that you are adding some hardware to your Android smartphone. Its notÂ possible for a android user to add someÂ hardware onÂ Android phone,Â So as to increase ram on androidÂ its not need to change the hardware as well as its not been risky. And its so simple easy method to increase ram on android you need toÂ follow aboveÂ instructions to increase ram, you just need to follow aboveÂ instructions. Its a easily method toÂ increase ram on android maximum 10-15 minutes. U