How to Install tv OS 9.2 Beta 1 on your Apple TV 4 :Have you heard about releasing of tvOS 9.2 Beta 1? If you do then it is available for your Apple TV 4th generation and you must get it for your device in order to experience all the recent updates.
The tvOS 9.2 Beta 1 has got too many interesting features including; revamped app switcher, addition of folders, new supported languages for Siri, and many more to enhance your TV experience. I am sure after reading some of its features you also want to get it for your device.
So for your convenience I am sharing a guide to Install tvOS 9.2 beta 1 on your Apple TV. You may follow this guide to get the answer of your query in detail.
How to Install tv OS 9.2 Beta 1 on your Apple TV 4
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to install tvOS 9.2 Beta 1 on your Apple TV 4. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps
- First of all, Download tvOS 9.2 Beta 1
- Plug in your Apple TV using the USB cable type-c.
- After that, Open iTunes and select Apple TV icon.
- Now, press Shift + click (for Windows PC) or Option + Click (For Mac PC) the restore button and find the tvOS IPSW file which you have downloaded in first step.
- Afterwards, wait until your device restore to the data.
- Ones it is done, perform the initial setup as would be done with new OS.
- Enjoy using it!
This was our tutorial to make you guys learn to install tvOS 9.2 Beta 1 on your Apple TV. I am sure you guys have found it helpful and worth reading. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend it in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media.