How to Install Windows 10 on your Computer :Microsoft Windows 10 is recently released for the users with far more improvements and awesomeness. After its releasing, weâ€™ve received many queries from the users about the guide of installing it on computer.
Therefore, today I am sharing a simple and easy to understand guide for you people which is going to help you out in installing windows 10 on your Computer. Ones you have gone through this guide then you guys are going to learn to install and use Microsoft Windows 10 on your computer.
Without taking your more time, we are taking you right towards the steps;
Install Windows 10 on your computer
So, here are the steps which you need to apply in order to install windows 10 on your computer. Get to them and explore your solution.
- First of all, you have to download Windows 10 ISO image file. You can simply download it from Microsoft website. Or you can also download the Windows 10 free update for your PC which definitely would be a lot more easier.
- Then you have to burn the ISO image file to an optical disk or any bootable USB drive. If you are installing it on the PC which already has Windows then you will be prompted to start the upgrade procedure.
- After selecting the update then you mostly have to click the Next button throughout the process.
If you are installing it from a bootable USB drive then head over to the below given steps.
- Copy the Windows ISO image file to your bootable USB drive and then restart your PC.
- After restarting your PC then you will see Windows Setup screen.
- Now click on the Next button.
- Then on the next screen you will see two options, one is upgrade and another one is custom installation. If you donâ€™t have a license key then select the upgrade option.
- After selecting the upgrade option then you will have to select the drive in which you would like to install Windows 10 and then hit Next button.
- Now the installation process will begin.
- Once the installation is finished then your PC will reboot and follow the steps.
- Thatâ€™s it! You are done.
This was our simple guide about installing windows 10 on your PC. We are sure that this tutorial would have been proven helpful for many of the users out there. If you have any queries left then lend your queries in the comment box. I shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If it was then donâ€™t forget to share and liking. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the user out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.