Windows 10 is the latest installments to Windows OS. It has many features which are very much similar to Windows 7 including the Start Menu too. So far Windows 10 is doing very great and it has tons of new and useful features.
Do you ever wanted to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Wifi hotspot to share your internet connection with your other devices? Well, if you do then don’t worry because today I am gonna show you that how you can make WiFi hotspot on your Windows 10 PC. Creating a Wifi hotspot on Windows 10 is pretty much simple and easy, all you gonna need is a Windows 10 PC and a freeware program.
Learn-How To Make Wifi Hotspot On Windows 10
So here I will show you that how you can make Wifi hotspot on your Windows 10 PC. Well, without wasting much of your time follow the below given steps to get started.
- First of all, you would have to download Virtual Router program to your computer.
- Then install this program on your computer. This program doesn’t contain any malware or adware so feel free to install it.
- After it is installed completely on your computer then open this program.
- Now, enter the Network Name or SSID and your desired password and then select your internet connection in the Shared Connection box.
- Then make sure that the network connection sharing is enable and then click on Start Virtual Router button.
- That’s it! You are done! Now you can successfully connect your other devices to your computer’s internet connection.
So this was all about how to make Wifi hotspot on your Windows 10 PsC. I am quite sure that this article would be proven helpful and useful for you guys. If you are having any sort of queries in your mind then don’t forget to lend them in the comment section. We will get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Do you like it? Well if you do then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and social circles too. Your single share might be proven helpful and useful for other users. So, keep sharing and spreading our content over social networking websites.