Do you want your profile picture to be non-clickable? Are you concerned about your privacy? Then answer of your query remains in this article and I am discussing it in details.
You might have seen many users whose profile pictures are non-clickable means you cannot view them in full screen mode. Actually they have disabled click on their profile picture which is helping them to maintain their photosâ€™ security. So, if you also want to make your Facebook profile picture non-clickable then today I am focusing on this point.
Ones you have followed this tutorial then your profile picture will be completely secure and nobody will be able to steal or copy your profile pictures for any reasons.
How to Make your Facebook Profile Picture non-clickable
So, here are the steps which you are supposed to follow to secure your profile picture and make it non-clickable. Now without taking your time I would request you to get towards the below steps;
- First of all, Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now head towards Profile and Click on Photos.
- After that, Click on Albums and then Click on Profile Pictures.
- Then Open your current profile picture or which you are going to set.
- After that, click on little globe along with image publishing date and then change the settings to Only Me. Refer the below screenshot for more clarity.
- Now you are done, your will be now non-clickable. Apply the same settings to each image to make any of your personal image non-clickable.
This was about securing your Facebook profile, I am sure this guide would have been proven helpful for you guys. If you have any queries left related to this article then lend your queries in the comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.