How To Mirror Android Display to PC : Today we are here to share you most important think for android user who can share Android mirror display to pc transfer,its very important to knowÂ As today there are more than billions of android uses there because of the features that google provides in their android plateform. With the lots of features and some of the best apps android is one of the best choice of all smartphone users. And you might know about miracast feature of devices that is use to project complete image screen of one device to another device. The similar feature is available in android devices. You can just use these feature to mirror your android screen to your laptops or computers. So we are here with the trick for Â How To Mirror Android Display to PC. Just read out the below post to proceed.
With mirroring your android screen you can easily see your screen in the large one of pc and can enjoy the different experience with the mirror casting screen of your android device. So proceed with the below steps.
- First of all download and installÂ AllcastÂ app in your android device from here.
- Now download the softwareÂ AllCast Receiver app for Chrome in your pc from here.
- Now launch the mobile app that is mirror beta in your android device.Â
- And launch the All cast receiver of chrome and there you will see that your android device will get automatically get connected to your device, make sure both device must connected to same wifi network.
- Now you will see your android screen on your Pc. And whatever you play in your android you will see in your Pc.
How To Mirror Android Display to PCÂ : By this method you can now easily enjoy the large screen of your android interface in your Pc and also you can android media on your PC. And also you can browse android web pages at large screen and even many apps too. Hope you like the method, donâ€™t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you face any problem.