How To Protect Mobile Data From Android Apps:As you very well we are carious about Android mobile (smartphones) and our data because we save our past unforgettable moment,spend our times with colleague and family and in the light of the currently scenario Hackers are waiting for your just 1 mistake and many apps also effected usually we install in our devices they can able to format or delete or infected your data because these all apps provides by Third party apps, The Question Still rises How to Protect mobile Data?
So,method is quite simple and easy to do it to protect your mobile private data from third party apps,just you need to focus on these given below steps and how to disallow third party apps access or involving from your data,
Read Must : Top 6 Best Antivirus For Your PC
Protect your Data : How To Scan Files & Folder & Url Without Any Antivirus.
Steps #How To Protect Mobile Data From Android Apps
- First of all you have to need to root rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed
- Then,after root your android devices you have to install xposed Installer from [HERE]
Now after having Xposed framework on your android the only thing you need is the Xposed module that is DonkeyGuard – Security Management the app that will allow your to manage the media access for apps installed on your device.
- Now install the app on your device and after that you need to activate the module in Xposed installer.
- Now you need to reboot your device to make the module work perfectly on your device.
- Now launch the app and you will see all the apps that being currently installed on your device.
- Now edit the media permission for the apps that you don’t want to have access to your media with private data.
- That’s it you are done, now the app will disallow the media access to that apps.
So above is all about How To Protect Mobile Data From Android Apps. Use this method and you can easily make sure that your private data is being safe in your smart device. So keep on sharing and leave a comment below if you still have any related queries with this.