How to Record iPhone and iPad Screen on Mac OS X Yosemite : Today we are here to share you about most important thing for iphone lovers how to record iphone and ipad screen on mac , do you thing it is not posible but its true its my self tutorial it will help you to learn this so The recording of screen can be done for various reasons; therefore, one must need to record its iPhone or iPad’s screen for fulfilling that reason. Actually, there are various methods which you can apply to record iPhone screen and screen of your iPad but to make effective and easy this method is more awesome.
The method which I am asking will not require any third party app as if you have iPhone running iOS 8 and a Mac running OS X Yosemite then you can easily record your iPhone and iPad’s screen using quick time with ease.
- iPhone or iPad running on iOS 8 or above (Any supported model).
- Mac running OS X Yosemite.
Record iPhone and iPad Screen on Mac
So guys here I have gathered the steps which you need to follow in order to record iPhone screen and your iPad’s screen using your Mac OS X Yosemite.
The steps starts here;
- First of all, Connect your iPhone or iPad with your Mac using lightning cable.
- Ones it is connected go to QuickTime and Click on File button and then from drop-down menu Click onNew Movie Recording.
- Now a video window will get appear, and then you need to select your iPhone or iPad from arrow next to record button or if you want to only record the audio then Click on your iOS device under Mirophone section.
- Ones you are done with the Settings then Click on Record button and your Mac will start recording your iPhone’s or iPad’s screen. Now do whatever, you want to on your iPhone or iPad and your Mac will be recording the activities.
- Afterwards, hit on Stop button to stop the video and your recorded screen will be played automatically.
Must Check: How tO Check Heart Rate on your Apple Watch
Its is about for you i have tried to share you very easy way.so What else you guys want? You are done! you have successfully recorded the screen of your iPhone and iPad and that too using your Mac. I am sure this would have been proven helpful for many of you out there.Do you have any queries? Then lend them in the comment box, I shall get back to your queries in the comment box shortly.
Was this article helpful? Show your love and respect by sharing our work over social media. Your sharing will spread the knowledge among your circle. So, keep sharing and keep spreading information.