As you know when we purchase new devices we need to import our contact list transfer old devices to new devices that’s feel irritating because multiple contacts with same name make it difficult to find all the contacts easily.
How To Remove Duplicate Contacts From iPhone
The method is quite simple and just require the app that is SmartMerge that will allow you to merge up all duplicate contacts from your iOS device and there will be only unique contacts remaining in your device. So follow up the below steps.
MAIN FEATURES OF SMART MERGE APP
○ Find & Merge duplicate contacts!
○ Remove contacts without name or phone number
○ One tap to backup your contacts!
○ Quickly find the contacts you need
Steps To Use “SmartMerge App” To Remove Duplicate Contacts:
- First of all download and install this freeware app that is Smart Merge – Duplicate Contacts Cleanup for AddressBook Gmail Facebook & Google contacts in your iPhone.
- Now launch the app and you will see the below screen in your device.
- Now you just need to tap on the option Duplicate Contacts there.
- Now the app will start scanning all your contacts that are there in your device.
- After scanning it will display all your duplicate contacts and you just need to click on Merge option there.
- Now the merging process will start and the contacts will start merging up and it can take some time upto the number of your contacts.
- That’s it you are done, now you will have only Unique contacts in your device.
So above is all about Remove Duplicate Contacts From iPhone, With this method all your contacts with the same details and phone number will all get merged up in your iPhone. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.